Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Recent crafting...

Well not a lot really...
Those of you who know me may think this odd...
but I left Abu Dhabi (and all my stuff) at the beginning of July.
Almost 4 months later and I am about to start a new adventure in India!
(And I will have to set up a new craft room!)

Anyway what have I done recently? A few cards that I have already posted.
A few ATC's (and I am just making a set with a Hallowe'en theme)...

'Babies' in August - I used various 'bargain' items that I found locally in Derby and Long Eaton.


'Flora and Fauna' in September - here I used a stamp I bought in Aberdeen with a variety of pretty paper backgrounds


Sophie and I made sheep brooches one morning...

Sophie also helped out with a 'bargain' I had bought at the craft exhibition in Knaresborough. It was a fancy stapler with staples - the whole lot only cost 2 pounds but then I couldn't make it work. Sophie soon worked it out...

The only card I have made recently is the following art deco one.
 I used a stepper blank with various pictures that I printed out.


Hopefully I will post more soon!
Happy Crafting!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.