Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 21 November 2013

Three cute cards

All three of these cards feature digis, coloured with Promarkers and
variously mounted and embellished...

The first uses Lucy Lion from Dragons Lair
I decided to make this into a Christmas card for my granddaughters adding
a sparkly bauble and a Santa with his sleigh sticker.


 The second is a Kris B design - Birthday Seahorse.
I mounted this on this beautiful paper - blue and green with a dash of silver!
The fish were in my 'bit box' and there are a few pearl embellishments.
I am going to submit this to the


My third card is a 'Lacy Sunshine'
This is 'Little Peanut'.
The butterflies are one of my signature 'add-ons'!
From Stampin Up's Beautiful Wings I tie three together with twine.
For this card I also added three pretty pins and bling.
I am submitting this to 



Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. so sweet! lovely card.beautiful whole!
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card you did an awesome job! Thank you for joining in our Lacy Sunshine Challenge,Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooo cute!!! love the girl with the bow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.