Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Fresh Brewed Kitten in a Mitten

I received this digi for taking part in the Fresh Brewed Holiday Hoopla Treasure Hunt!

- and so I am now using it!

I coloured it with Promarkers, added some fine glitter
 and then used this sketch to put my card together.


I haven't done a Mojo Monday design for a while so it's nice to be back!!
I am submitting this card to Mojo Monday 324


I used Sizzix Mittens Sizzlits for the bunting, cut in DP and white - with added fine glitter on the cuffs. They are attached to some brown twine.
All the papers were from my scrap bags. 'Merry Christmas' is embossed in gold.

I am also submitting this to Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Candy Challenge

I would love to win the prize...


I was also going to submit this card to 
All the cards and papers were in my scraps - I can't remember how long ago I bought the orange DP's and the textured matting paper.
Even the fine glitter I have only just reclaimed from storage following my move from Abu Dhabi!

But finally I am linking it to
Delicious Doodles Challenge #66 Hairy Legs
(Well the kitten would have hairy legs...)


Happy Crafting!






3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Thanks for playing along in our holiday hoopla hop! I hope you had fun. I am so happy to see you using your digi! This card is so sweet! Love the layout and the little string of mittens!

    So happy you were able to play along in our BIG BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY CHALLENGE. Good luck!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the kitten & then the 3 mittens. That was very ingenious. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeekkkk....that is so stinkin cute!! thank you so much for joining our challenge/candy over at Fresh Brewed Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.