Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 18 January 2014

Getting ready for Valentine's Day

If you are looking for my Christmas Fun DT inspiration
find it here


I rather like the sentiment in SU's 'Valentine Defined' Stamp set



I decided I would use this and another stamp from the set to make an OLC .

Actually I made it in two versions - one charcoal, one red.


.I punched a heart from a post-it note to make a mask and then stamped around as shown.

This is a (not very good) photo of the red version.



I would like to submit this to Simply Less is More - Hearts

I have been making Valentine's for my little grand-daughters today.
This is one...


I discovered this Free Dearie Dolls digi 'Miss Valentine' the other day.
It reminded me of my little fairies...


 I printed both it and the Stamping Dragons frame on a beige textured paper.
Having coloured in the fairy, I coloured in the frame to match. 
I layered both on to a scored and folded red card base.

Cute and Sweet? I am submitting it to Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #11

Happy Crafting!




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design love it.....thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to come back next week.... and good luck....
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Thanks for sharing over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards and great pictures!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative idea! I will try it myself, thanks for the inspiration! Regards Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 11: cute and sweet - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.