Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Sketch N Scrap *NEW* Card Sketch

Sketch N Scrap

So here's the first card sketch for August...



I know it's August and this is a Christmas card -
 but I make my Christmas Cards all through the year - so I don't have to go mad in November!!

And also - when I was looking for a Project Life Card in my stash
 I came across a few items from a Stampin Up kit and I rather liked the 'long sentiment'...


Do you ever make a card and then find you don't have an envelope to fit?
Well... I have learned to start with the envelope and score and cut a card blank to fit.
I found additional layering papers from my scraps,
 distressing the square piece with 'festive berries' around its edges.

Hope you will join us at SNS

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.