Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 13 December 2014

On the Seventh Day of Creepmas...

Here I am, Jolly Blogging!!

 photo JollyBlogger2014_zpse7278384.jpg

You will find the blog roll on the sidebar - I do hope you'll hop along!!
 You should have come from Jane and next stop is Nan
but if you have turned up here by chance, do pop back to Terra for the start!!

So...onto the next page of my fat book,
using 6x6 squares of chipboard, each page covered with papers from
 Lelli-bot Gothic Grunge collection
and then embellished in various ways.
I am loving all the comments you are leaving me!
 And I am really enjoying the fact that so many of you are SINGING ALONG!!
So here comes Day 7...
The rules of this hop ask that on certain days we try to use only Smeared Ink Images.
Well today I have used a Smeared Ink image - the turkey and sentiment from the Occasions Set

But I needed some extra images to complete my page...
I am very fond of the Hero Arts wood block stamp that I used in this Christmas card:
 
 but I replaced the ornaments...

With Spiders!!
This is another tiny Las Vegas rubber stamp that I won in the grab bag from 31DOH.
It amused me to think that the turkey was afraid of the spiders!!

As usual I have used the same colour palette with Promarkers,
 tea dye, handmade paper, glitzy numbers!
(I used the red Promarker to add colour to the stamp, misted it, then stamped it - in the card I used several ink pads across the stamp to vary the colour.)

Hope you like my Day 7!!



So... so far we have
On the Seventh day of Creepmas my true love sent to me...
Seven Spiders Swinging,
Six BITES of Jigsaw
 
Five Scary Skulls
Four Red Balloons
Three Felt Hats
Two Googly Eyes

And a Raven in a Dead Tree!

Happy Crafting!


10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all your cards! Such a wonderful idea, and I love the cute quirkiness you've given to the song. Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK!!!! Loving how you've replaced the ornaments. FAbulous page! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run turkey run!! The dinner table now spiders! UGH what a holiday for you! Susan this is fabulous! Love the way you used the stamp and added spiders! Yes the song is going through my head but it has mutated a bit since this hop!! Truly amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked cool card here Susan! Love how you creeped the tree! Awesome turkey grumpie, LOVE! And ohhh yes your song is singing true and fun!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still singing along. Cover your ears.
    Very wicked cool substitutions and additions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! This is brilliant. I do like the tree stamp and I think the little spiders swinging are just perfect. Your book gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is tree-mendous! (heh heh heh). I love the way you used the tree image and hung spiders from it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwahahaha, SOOOOO loving this page, the seven swinging spiders are awesome and love the turkey Grumpie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, yup, still singing along! Love the swinging spiders :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.