Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 11 December 2014

On the Sixth Day of Creepmas...

Here I am, Jolly Blogging!!

 photo JollyBlogger2014_zpse7278384.jpg

You will find the blog roll on the sidebar - I do hope you'll hop along!!
 You should have come from Jane and next stop is Nan
but if you have turned up here by chance, do pop back to Terra for the start!!

So...onto the next page of my fat book,
using 6x6 squares of chipboard, each page covered with papers from
 Lelli-bot Gothic Grunge collection
and then embellished in various ways.
I am loving all the comments you are leaving me!
 And I am really enjoying the fact that so many of you are SINGING ALONG!!
So here comes Day 6...
Well...this is my first "Activity" page - I made a little jigsaw for this one:

Do you recognise the image? It's Teri Sherman's Evil Snowman - Find it here
 I printed it twice, coloured the images with Promarkers and tea dye then matted them onto red card. One image went directly onto the page, the other was made into a 6 pieced jigsaw using a Sizzix die.
I then started thinking of my words - Six Jigsaw Pieces seemed a bit tame...Six bits of Jigsaw became
Six BITES of Jigsaw, looking at those teeth!!
I found a suitable sentiment at Create with TLC
Using another Sizzix die I made an envelope to keep the jigsaw pieces.

Hope you like my Day 6!!
So... so far we have
On the Sixth day of Creepmas my true love sent to me
Six BITES of Jigsaw
Five Scary Skulls
Four Red Balloons
Three Felt Hats
Two Googly Eyes
And a Raven in a Dead Tree!






Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Six bites - Brilliant!
    Love this image and the sentiment matches perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant is right! Your little book totally ROCKS and the idea of an activity page is so fabulously creative. This may be my fave page yet! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome sentiment! I really love all the color and details here Susan! So brilliant & awesome, great version of 12 Days....
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius, pure genius! You're putting together such a fantastic Creepmas book :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Both the jigsaw and the book page are fantastic! I love how much fun you are having with this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're rocking the Creepmas challenge - I think the jigsaw puzzle is brilliant. Super scary snowman too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome I love interactive part in the envelope! You are a genius, Susan! This whole series has been brilliantly colored and executed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo THIS is my fave page so far! LOVE the use of the jigsaw pieces, you know me, I can't resist game related projects ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.