Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Woohoo - all my Christmas cards are in the post!!

Woohoo - all my Christmas cards are in the post!!
Do I make a head start on next years???

Anyway I want to mention three things in this post... I am a little behind as I have had no Internet over the last few days!!

Firstly,  I do wish you would join in the Challenge at
The theme is Stamping into Winter Holidays or Snow!

So far we only have a few entries...

Here's one of my DT offerings:



Remember the ATC I made earlier?

Secondly, there is a challenge each month at Dragons Lair Fan Group  Facebook Page
You just have to request the freebie and then join in!!

For December it is this Little Elf:


This is what I did with it:



I think you can see from the shadows on the photo how the little elf is decoupaged!
I made this card for a little great niece...

So that's two challenges you can join in!!

Finally, I have my entry for the Imagine That! Progressive Challenge
Join in and get the freebie next month...


I printed the Joy and holly images, precoloured, and layered with some DP from my Christmas stash.
The two holly images are on dimensionals.
(Aside - just how do you make 'thin' cards for posting - just one little dimensional or googly eye and it's over the 5mm limit!!)
I will link this to

Any way that's it for now - if you are looking for Creepmas Day 5 it's here - Day 6 coming up tomorrow!!



Happy Crafting!


9 comments:

  1. Wow Pat your card is beautiful anyone would love to receive this one from you. I wish I had more time this month to enter challenges but I don't so maybe next month things won't be so busy. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Progressive Challenge this week.
    Lynne. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! progressive challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, love the gold trim on your gorgeous card. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge at Imagine That! Lisa Lynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 206 and Completely Christmas 41 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo liebePat,

    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Ich danke dir für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card you've made thanks for joining us at my imagine that and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coloring!! The papers and image are fab! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this lovely card at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards makes me smile....loving this cute images. Such a sweet projects . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. Good luck . Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.