Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 21 October 2015

DAY 21 0f 31DOH including 'Domino Art' and 'Create and Inspire' Inspirations...

 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg

I hope you are hopping through the list !
 You should have arrived here from Airless Chambers
and next is Dream In Darkness.
 If you have arrived here by chance, do go back to Terra and the start -
 and find out about the prizes you might win!



You will find the full list on my side bar...

THREE WEEKS TODAY!!

Would you like to win my completed 31DOH Album?
If so follow the link here


Today I have some more Bugaboo images to share with you...
This is my make for the Create and Inspire Challenge...




Our challenge is "anything goes"
This fortnight our sponsor is 


I found a little black folded card blank on my work table - about the size of an ATC - and decided this was my starting point...


I matted each face with green spider web embossed paper.
To the front I added Frame-It Witch-Frog coloured with Promarkers.


Inside the card I added Frame-it Halloween poem and Happy Halloween Cat


To each face I added a spider strand with a fine-liner and a spider with my favourite tiny Viva Las Vegas spider that I won in a grab bag last 31DOH!


This may or may not be added to my album as I have already used my own version of the Halloween poem...on Day 6

But now my Domino Art make - you may have already seen it if you are hopping...
and it is altered dominoes...
I found three really tiny ones...


First I added texture paste and used a background stamp to make the texture - as you can see LCD Fern.


After drying, I added black gesso...unfortunately I have very bad light in which to take some of my photos - but you get the idea.


I drilled little holes in each one to add a brad, some chain, ribbon and a leaf...
I was inspired by Sara's stamping on leaves on Day 10 - but mine are just punched from card with a Stampin Up leaf/petal punch.!!
The three dominoes each have a Viva Las Vegas mini stamped image - all from my grab bag last year! Spider, Bat and Raven





And these are now on the front of my box album...


 I will link my dominoes to the Viva Las Vegas October Challenge

Happy Hopping!








12 comments:

  1. Love your creation, altered dominoes, stamp and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun set of ATC's and simply love your mini dominoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I love how you used your DominoART featured project today to embellish your faBOOlous box album! It was my pleasure to feature them on DominoART today! Your multi-sided ATC is spooktacular too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, fantastic projects today! Love that image of the witch with the frog, and your mini dominoes are wonderful! When I saw them on the DominoArt blog, I was wondering what they were used for, but now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the owl on the stick.
    I asked about the chain being used as part of a keychain. I just got my answer here.
    They look great on the cover of the album.
    thanks for sharing some fun projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little mini card. Such cute Bugaboo images both inside and out. LOVE your fab domino project! They really look gorgeous on your box lid. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything! wow! are you getting any rest? such fabulous makes and wonderful images and your domino s are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new cards... the little witchy with the owl is great... the dominos are great with this card!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card and altered dominoes are awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ! Thanks for joining us over at VLVS!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous texture and cute dominoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.