Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 28 February 2016

ATCs today...

I mentioned a few days ago that when I am making ATCs
 I usually print and colour 3 images...


and then I either make a layered ATC with each image or make a trio.

Today I have three trios to show you...the first uses the February image for the 
Outlawz Progressive Challenge


The background papers are from an MME Cupid's Arrow No.14 Paper Pad layered with some lilac card.
I used Spectrum Noir pens to colour the images.
Finally I added some heart brads.







My second trio uses scraps from the same paper pad which is mainly red, grey and teal on white.
I coloured the image with Spectrum Noirs.
Recently I was lucky enough to win three Bloobel stamps -
 I chose Thank you for the Flowers as one of them.







I added some teal brads.
I will link these ATCs to the Wicked Wednesday Challenge 198

My third set of ATCs uses a rabbit image - I had stamped these and put them in
 'my images to colour' folder - not sure of the make of the stamp.
I coloured the images with Spectrum Noirs.



Behind the images are a selection of snippets from my scraps.





Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win at Bloobel, love the image you chose and that you have used it for our challenge this week at Wicked Wednesday. Love all your makes Susan. Thanks for joining us x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny rabbits.
    They're all great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.