Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 5 March 2016

Love is all you Need

I meant to blog this last month when Pippa mentioned the
- but somehow it got left on my desk...


I used a white pearlescent card blank matted with grey and then a page from the
MME Cupid's Arrow No. 14 6x6 paper pad - printed with 'Love is All you Need'...

I then took a piece of white card and embossed it with an opaque embossing powder using the SU Friendship background stamp.
I then used heart shaped nesting dies to cut 4 hearts from this...cutting the smaller ones first, picking areas to cut including words like 'intense desire', 'love' and 'attract'.


Using the emboss resist technique I added colour to these pieces...with 'peacock feathers' and 'victorian velvet' distress ink. I left the complete hearts in the dies to form white borders around them.


Then I just positioned the pieces on the card...


I have used the idea of romantic love to fit the Path of Positivity Challenge
and will link to this Challenge.
I am also going to add it to the Outlawz Greetings Challenge.

Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. I love it Susan! It's really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card and a fabulous design.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, thanks for joining us. I hope this will be the first of many visits. I love your card and the step-by-step to go with it. Pippa PoP DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great card.
    Love the hearts in a heart.
    thanks for sharing the directions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I love your tutorial and the results you got. Thanks for joining us at Path of Positivity this month. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card - great use of distress inks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.