Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 10 November 2016

October Layout

This layout features a collection from

Artistic Expressions




Look at those beautiful colours!!

During the October half term my daughter Sophie and I went over to Anglesey for a couple of days and we visited the National Trust Property - Plas Newydd.

Sophie took the three photos that I have used on the layout -
 we were delighted to see a red squirrel!!
I have used Serif Craft Artist 2 and various papers and elements from the collection above
to form this digital scrapbook page.



I will link this to Digitally Sweet Challenges #156

And I was delighted to have my layout featured!



Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. the jeans pocket is a fun idea.
    Love how the pictures are framed
    and the background is divided.
    Wonderful page.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Page. I love that creeper growing up the house. Such a great way to keep the memories :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page. I just caught the squirrel, love the texture in that photo. Great photos of Plas Newydd I must visit at some time. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.