Friday, 14 July 2017

A Year of ATCs? Day 195

Today I am up to Day 195 of my 'Year of ATCs?'

Yet again I am using freebies on my ATC - today it's two magazine freebie stamps.


Using two Gelli plate backgrounds (using acrylic paint and stencils), one became the base matted on a scrap of green card. I added gathered twigs distress ink around this rectangle of background.

I used the other background to stamp three flowers with Archival ink - I then cut them out.



Having added the flowers to the base I doodled some stalks with a fineliner.






Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty.

    Didn't realize I was so far behind on
    visiting.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always pleased when you get chance to visit!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!